It is not only an excellent idea to protect your brand new automobile – It is the law. In Texas, all drivers must have auto insurance. WealthGuard Insurance Group is available to help you select the right policy for the car including your RVs and motorcycles.
Your auto-mobile is an important asset. It is important not just because they are expensive but also because of its usefulness. Auto- insurance is a way to protect that important asset.
1. Believe it or not, a vehicle is still listed as an asset! When you protect assets, it’s a good thing and the easiest way to protect your valuable asset…is with auto insurance.
2. Your friend's car is in the shop, so you lend him yours to make his weekly grocery run. Soon after, you get a text from him saying he's been involved in an accident and suddenly you’re facing the prospect of repairs — and repair bills. Your auto insurance may be able to help.
3. A storm had broken out with heavy rain and strong winds that shook your house and you heard a crack and then the alarm on your truck. You looked out the front window and a large portion of the tree out front had split off at the trunk. Your auto insurance may be able to help.
4. If your vehicle is involved in a road accident and you cannot get your vehicle repaired because you cannot afford the repair bills or because you do not have car insurance, the company that provided you a car loan will not stop asking for monthly payments. An auto-insurance is one way to help ensure that you can continue to make your car loan payments. An auto-insurance may help pay to repair or replace the vehicle if it's damaged in a covered loss.
5. Cars get you to work. If you decide not to forgo insurance and then get into an accident and sustain damage you can’t afford to repair, auto-insurance helps pay for the repairs so you can continue to make your daily trips.
Our unique auto-insurance policy includes six (6) coverage. Each coverage is listed individually.
Bodily Injury Liability
This coverage is for injuries that you, the designated driver or maybe policyholder cause to another person. You and family members mentioned in the policy can also be covered when driving someone else's automobile with their permission.
It is critical to have sufficient liability insurance because in case you're engaged in a serious crash, you might be sued for a big amount of cash. Think about purchasing much more than the State required minimum to safeguard assets like your savings and home.
Medical Payments or perhaps Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
This coverage pays for medical treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder's automobile. At its broadest, PIP can cover health payments, lost wages as well as the expense of replacing services typically performed by somebody injured in a car accident. This may also cover funeral costs.
Property Damage Liability
Property damage liability coverage helps pay for damage to someone else’s car or other property due to an accident you caused, up to the policy’s limits. It will also cover damage you may cause to structures and stationary objects, including houses, stores, offices, trees, fences, guardrails, lamp posts, telephone poles, and more.
This coverage pays for harm to your automobile resulting from a collision with a different vehicle, object or perhaps as a consequence of flipping over. Additionally, it covers damage caused by potholes. Collision coverage is frequently offered with a deductible of $250 to $1,000; the higher your deductible, the lower the premium of yours. Even if you're at fault for the accident, your collision coverage is going to reimburse you for the expense of repairing your car, minus the deductible. If you are not at fault, your insurance company might make an effort to recover the amount they settled from the other driver’s insurance company. If they're effective, you will also be reimbursed for the deductible.
This particular coverage reimburses you for the loss because of theft or maybe damage caused by something besides a collision with another automobile or possibly object, like fire, riot, vandalism, flood, hail, windstorm, earthquake, explosion, missiles, falling objects, or maybe contact with animals like deer or birds
Comprehensive insurance is often offered with a $100 to $500 deductible, although you might wish to choose a higher deductible as a method of turning down the premium of yours.
Comprehensive insurance will reimburse you in case your windshield is cracked or perhaps shattered. Some companies provide glass coverage with or perhaps without a deductible.
States don't require for you to purchase collision coverage, but in case you've got an automobile loan, the lienholder may require you carry such coverage until your auto loan is paid off.
Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage
This coverage is going to reimburse you, any family member, or maybe a designated driver if any of you is hit by a hit-and-run or uninsured driver.